Monday 16 June 2008

Mark Wahlberg - Wahlbergs Naughty School Prank


MARK WAHLBERG landed in trouble at school for trying to sneak a peek up his favourite teacher's skirt.

The memories flooded back for Wahlberg when he was cast as a science teacher in director M. Night Shyamalan's new thriller The Happening.

He recalls, "Science was my worst subject. The only reason I even went into the classroom was because I had a cute teacher.

"Her name was Miss Bender and I got busted doing the whole mirror on the toe trick. She was flattered but grossed out."

The 37-year-old dropped out of school at 15 and fell into a life of crime. But he picked up his text books again to research his role in The Happening - and admits he's tempted to go back and finish where he left off.

Wahlberg adds, "I'm buzzed. I feel like I could pass the high school equivalency test."





See Also